Thinking Digital 2013 Relaunched
Thinking Digital will return to Gateshead on 21-23 May for another packed programme of digital inspiration at the Sage Gateshead Music Centre.
This three-day event drawing together exceptional talent from the worlds of technology, media, science, industry and the arts. Since its creation in 2008, Thinking Digital Conference has which was grown steadily and now attracts nearly 700 participants annually.
The final speaker programme for the 2013:
• Matt Ridley – writer of The Red Queen and ‘The Rational Optimist: How prosperity evolves’
• Drew Purves – Head of Computational Ecology & Environmental Science at Microsoft Research Cambridge.
• Alexander Reben – a roboticist, engineer and artist based in Boston.
• Bob Paton – Managing Director of Accenture Newcastle.
• Adrian Woolard & Ian Forrester – Adrian Woolard is the Project Director of the North Lab and Ian Forrester, is a long-time member of Adrian’s team and a leading protagonist on the BBC’s Perceptive Media R&D initiative.
• Ian Robertson – Professor of Psychology at Trinity College Dublin
• David Erasmus – a serial entrepreneur, his most recent start-up is Givey.
• Derek Scobie – runs Google’s YouTube Brand Propositions team for Northern & Central Europe.
• Rob Wilson - Senior Lecturer at Newcastle University Business School
• Markham Nolan –Managing Editor of Storyful
• Colin Ashurst – Director of Teaching and Learning at Newcastle University Business School
• Maria Giudice – founder of Hot Studio
• Paul Smith – Director of the Newcastle-based Ignite100 start-up incubator
• Stuart Anderson – one the UK’s authorities on young entrepreneurship.
• Katie Moffat – writer for .Net Magazine
• Eddie Obeng – writer, author and Professor in Business School education
• Aza Raskin – VP of Design at Jawbone
• Mike Bracken – Director of Digital for the Cabinet Office
• Jack Andraka – Scientist and winner of the 2012 Intel Science and Engineering
• Maggie Philbin – Former presenter of Tomorrow’s World and currently presenting Bang Goes the Theory BBC1
• Horace Dediu – “the new king of Apple analysts”
• Ed Parsons – Google Maps Geospatial Technologist.
• Dr. Sue Black¬ – UCL computer scientist
• Aral Balkan – UX designer
• Alexa Meade – innovative American painter
• Graham Hughes – Documentary Film Maker
The Founder & Director of Thinking Digital, Herb Kim, said, “We filled the Main Hall so quickly this year, it’s amazing to see that the interest in Thinking Digital remains so strong. For us, Thinking Digital is more than just a conference, it’s an experience. While the content is extraordinary we believe it’s our focus on delivering the total experience that lies at the heart of our success.”
The Thinking Digital Livecast Lounge is now open for registration with places available for £199 & £120 inc VAT.
For more information about the speakers and to buy tickets please got to the Thinking Digital Website http://www.thinkingdigital.co.uk.